Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Chinese New Year is coming soon, but it is not exactly a happy one for me because I'm not going back to Malaysia this year and my money is depleting fast somehow... been paying a lot of fees recently. Spent money on my new bicycle ($95 including the chain and lock), paid 4 months of miscellaneous fees totalling $72, class funds, $40 for the compulsory personality test (was it called a psychokinetic test? Can't remember),and I have also put aside $166 for a graphical calculator. But these are OK. I think I spend too much on FOOD. Just last Saturday (when the hostel does not provide dinner), I went to Ajisen Ramen at Tampines Mall to eat. It costed me $15! And now I'm planning of going out with my other hostel friends for a Chinese New Year dinner at a Chinese restaurant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home