Thursday, January 15, 2004

I couldn't find time to write blogs these few days... been rushing to finish my procrastinated work. JC life just doesn't seem to make daily blog-writing possible.

Anyway, I kinda dislike Chinese lessons this year. The reason is I have a new Chinese teacher who just LOVES to make us write, write and write all day... Just today my class wrote our 3rd essay in less than 2 weeks. Scary, huh? He asked us what we hoped to do during Chinese Lessons the first day he came to teach us. We answered we would enjoy stuff on Chinese History and Literature. That just didn't seem to work out... Worst thing is, when he learnt about my name (which, I know and many people know, is kinda girly), he asked me why didn't I thought of asking my parents to change it. I was a bit angry at that time but I kept a well-mannered facade. His intentions were good...he probably didn't want me to get laughed at next time. There's a few reasons why I'll never change my Chinese name but I would not write it here.

Something interesting happened today and I would love to write about it but I just have to cut down on my blog writing time. SAT and March Common Test are coming up soon. I'll try to write about it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home