Friday, January 16, 2004

I had swimming lessons today. As I was in the intermediate group, I had to do 20 breadths of the swimming pool (in any style... most chose freestyle and breaststroke). My friend, Yi Cheng (who's a good swimmer) successfully attempted 1 stroke of the Butterfly style.

Anyway, I felt really rejuvenated after the swim. Since there was still about 30min left before 9.10am (when the next period starts), I went with my friend Yi Jian to have a cup of Teh Tarik at the Malay foodcourt opposite school before going back to school. I felt even better!

Lessons as usual....it was all OK, except the last few periods of Chemistry, because I was frustrated as I didn't know how was I supposed to write out the Volumetric Analysis open ended Question.....Today's lessons are not over yet. I have Physics 'S" paper lecture afterwards.

Yippie! The hostel matron will be giving all hostel boarders a treat today.... A Korean Table-barbecue feast (Somewhat like Seoul Garden) at Marina South...

About the story I wanted to write... We were having Mr. Ng's Maths tutorial lesson that day, and one of my friends got soooooo sleepy and slept in class. That's OK. Some of my classmates started taking their camera-phones out to take a picture of him. In the end the whole class decided to leave him sleeping there while we all went out. He didn't budge even a little bit! 04/03 came in afterwards. One of the students shouted 'Class stand!' right to his ear and he immediately stood up shocked and disoriented. All of us standing outside laughed heartily....

Not going back during Chinese New Year... quite sad... have to study for SAT too... hope to score around 1400 marks. I'm thinking of taking the test again Mid-Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home