Thursday, February 19, 2004

Haven't written a blog for some time, but actually there really isn't anything much to write.
There has been a lot of tests these few weeks... the trend now is alternating Physics and Chemistry tests with Maths tests occasionally.

Anyway, Valentine's Day was celebrated last week but it meant nothing much to me. In TJ the day before that day was known as Friendship Day and 'Be Yourself Day'. I received some sweets and stuff like that but I (guiltily) didn't give any to others... I'm not used to celebrating this...

I woke up at 3-something AM today, not that I wanted too... there were 2 reasons. The 1st reason is because I slept straight after my dinner yesterday, and the 2nd is my roommate Yi Cheng went in and out the bathroom around 3.15 AM to vomit... He says he felt sick after his 4 km run on Monday but he was getting better. He never thought he could suddenly feel the urge to vomit...but then again it may not have been caused by the run. He doesn't run too well because he's a bit fat and he's not used to running around a lot (Back in Malaysia we don't usually do those things unless Sports Day is coming up--PE classes in Malaysia is quite slack).

Embarassing thing happened today... my handphone's (placed in my bag) alarm suddenly sounded on and off in the lecture theatre today and I took nearly 10 minutes before I realised it was mine. People were quite irritated... Oops... Physics lecture today was about Analogue Electronics. The lecturer was my Civics Tutor Mrs. Kitty Tan but unfortunately it was quite soporific. She did TRY to make us laugh, but actually it was a bit embarassing. She was explaining the microphone as an input device and she said how it could capture her "beautiful sound" or something like that...

Got a scholars meeting later. I've just realised it is not compulsory but I just want to go because I need to meet up with the juniors... there's too many of them and we don't quite know each other...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home