Tuesday, February 03, 2004

My memory seems to fail me... I can't remember what happened on the days before Sunday...

So, I'll just start with last Sunday. I always wake up earlier than most people on Sundays, around 7.30am. No difference today. Went to train my pull-ups first (still can't make it, but I'm slowly improving), ate breakfast, send laundry downstairs and went to buy Sunday's Straits Times.

After Ching Mien and Wai Kit discussed about going to 'Bodyworld' at Singapore Expo during lunch, me and Jiann Hooi felt like going too. But first I called my parents to see if they wanted to go too because they were coming on Monday and if they wanted to go, I'll go with them instead. My parents disliked the idea so I just went ahead with the gang.

Arrived there at around 2.30 pm. Had to pay S$3 more than Wai Kit, Ching Mien and Wilson because they got their ticket through their teachers (triple science class). Anyway, the money was quite worth it because it really was quite fascinating. But I think I'll be a bit hard to describe it here... basically there were many dead bodies (adults and foetuses, pregnant and sick, male and female) and most of them were 'de-skinned' and postioned in many positions, for example: a man 'thinking' of the next move to make on the chess board with his skull halved but still pivoted in front; a man making a javelin throw; a dead pregnant woman with her stomach cut open to reveal the unborn child in her womb etc. I rushed through some parts because I had to meet Jeffrey, Cliffton and Winnie at City Hall MRT at 5 pm.

Anyway, I still had to rush because I didn't want to be late (they wanted to treat me). Met Jeffrey in the MRT. Met the rest at City Hall MRT (Cliffton came last). I think he is still listening to 'the Prayer'...everyone is asking me to listen to this song too...dunno why...

Ate at Sakae Sushi. It was quite expensive (but majority of my friends think the price was OK). It was nice...first time I tasted sushi. Went to Orchard afterwards. Scanned through books at Kinokuniya (one of my favourite places at Orchard).

After that, I had to rush to ECP. It was quite late when I reached there (I couldn't find my way you see), so there were only 4 juniors left (out of the total of 48, I think). Played 'lame' games. Then we went to this eatery near the hostel. I ate Roti Prata (Roti Canai) and Teh Tarik. Many ordered roughly the same and most of them played Bridge while I looked along. Went back to the hostel around 1.00 am and slept...

Short of time to write about Monday. I'll try to write tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home