Friday, February 06, 2004

Not much time to write...

SAT results were out online today. I've managed a 1430 out of the maximum 1600: my Verbal score is 630 and my Maths score is 800 (max). Hmm... most of my friends think I scored not too bad, but knowing that the results will account for 25% of local university entry requirements, I'm likely to take the test again in June (however, it costs more than S$80...). I should be more prepared by then...

Going to Tampines later with Cliffton. We're forming a study group (along with Jeffrey and Winnie)... Meet every Friday somewhere in Tampines and...uh...study lah!

Next Friday's swimming lessons will be cancelled... it'll be 'Be Yourself Day' and every class has already been making wishes on what to do that day (like wearing casual wear etc.) and hopefully the school will allow it. We will have to pay (like $1, $2 per person per class per wish), but the proceeds go to charity. Our Civics Tutor said the harder your wish can become true means the more you'll have to pay... The school administration has already encouraged students to bring their beloved pets to school on that day too... Looks like Minh Huong will be skipping school on that day (she's terrified of animals).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home