Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Haven't written a blog in more than 1 week...

March holidays had started and ended just as abrupt... Went back to Malaysia for 3 days only because i knew it would be difficult for me to focus on my revision back there.

Anyway, after I came back I have been doing intensive revision (from morning to night...). I has helped quite a lot so far... but I'm still rather worried for tomorrow's and Thursday's test (Further Maths and Chemistry).

JC2 scholars were brought to NTU early morning last Saturday. It was just about some talks concerning our ASEAN and A*Star scholarship options after JC... still can't make up my mind if I would like to take those scholarships, but it's not like I have a choice. Anyway, I learnt that the bond doesn't mean you'll have to work in the civil service in Singapore but rather work for any Singaporean-based company and there's a possiblity you'll be sent to work back in your home country to work! Hmm... anyway, there was a short break between the talks and there was free food! (it was delicious!)

Yay! I'm glad BN won most of the seats on the election... too bad they couldn't get Kelantan. Anyway, PAS won a seat in Johor due to technicality (if the BN candidate never made such a mistake, PAS could NEVER had won)... in fact, that state seat (Senggarang) is just south of the state seat that I live in.

Oh well, got to go back to the hostel to study... Further Maths test tomorrow (only 6 questions!.... each question holds an average of 1/6 of the total marks... that's about 16.7%).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home