Friday, March 05, 2004

Wah!!!
A lot of things have been happening these few days, but I haven't had the time (and interest) to write.

Physical Education this morning was 'Water Rugby' at Bedok Swimming Complex. It was quite fun... I managed 2 touch-downs (Woohoo!)... next week would be our last swimming practice for JC...

Anyway, today the A-level examination results were out, and that includes the results of Mother Tongue, which many junior college year one students took last year. Thankfully, I got what I wanted-- A1, with a distinction in the oral test as well. Some of my friends were thrilled because they scored better than expected, but some of my friends were quite saddened by their results... There's this friend of mine (Singaporean), who almost always score a bit better than me who got B4. He was sooooooo shocked...never seen him so depressed before, as if he would commit suicide or something. OK, I'm exaggerating, but it's really rather sad to see him like that. The worse thing was I didn't dare to console him... oh well, hope he gets over it...

Another sad thing is I know I've lost at least 12 marks for my Physics test yesterday... wah!!!! And to think I was so confident of scoring better than last time... There's another test next week, Chemistry Practical. It would be included in our marks for March Common Test. Have to remember all the reagents and tests.... Arggh!!!!

NUS sent all the scholars letters about their open day that will be held next Saturday. On top of that, I just read off from the hostel notice board that they'll be catering a bus for us and will be giving us a tour of NUS on arrival there. ?? Obviously propaganda to attract us to study there...

Talking about university, I just can't see what's in store for me... I would love to study overseas but I don't know if I can study overseas because I don't know if there is any scholarship that would enable me to study overseas. Scholarships is the only way to go to go overseas for me because I can't sacrifice my parents money too much and I can't expect them to get loans for me as they're nearing retirement. Oh well, I'll just have to see how it goes...

Mood today: Jovial!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home