Friday, March 12, 2004

Yesterday was a sad, sad day... I obviously had insufficient preparation for the Chemistry test. (We were tested on Volumetric and Qualitative Analysis... done on paper, no visible reagents or test tubes etc.)... Well, I feel a bit better now because now I know many of my classmates didn't do well as well (Hmm... I sound a bit too evil here...).

Anyway, I was planning to go home (Malaysia) tomorrow (Saturday), but my mother suggested me to go back on Sunday instead because I have to attend the NUS open house tomorrow. Hmm... still comtemplating... But I've decided to pack my stuff tonight (And that's one of the reasons why I cannot go to the study group today---again...sorry guys!).

Well, I am supposed to be a part of this Friday study group that was formed by some of my friends. But I'm just a bit too busy today to attend... Firstly, after Physics S paper that ends at 5.30p.m., I have to send my bike to repair. Then I need to pack my stuff to bring back to Malaysia. Then I need to copy down definitions from the lecture notes (I can't do this at the study group because I don't have the material... It's part of my schedule...). Next, today's the only day in the week that I can play badminton in AH, and I haven't played for about a month (Ah!!!!). But I think I can't even play badminton today because I somehow strained my back this morning during swimming lessons and now my back is aching and it's painful to turn my neck...so I think I'll need some extra sleep...

Mr. Pang Sai Heng has been relieving FMaths tutorials for Mr. Wong recently because Mr. Wong's mother passed away recently. Told us a lot of things again today... no time to write now. Try to remember to write when I go back to Malaysia...

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home