Thursday, April 22, 2004

My blogging frequency is becoming rather irregular... oh well, what to expect with all the mugging and revision? I always think I don't stress myself to study enough, but already some of my friends think I study too much... ?? ...I don't know... maybe when you are doing better you just want to get even better...

But being hardworking now cannot change the past, as I have learnt through my Primary, Secondary or even JC School life but I always fail to rectify the situation. That's why I could only manage to get a Band2 for my Project Work (the grades are Band 1 (best), Band 2, Band 3, Band 4 and Ungraded)... I felt quite angry and disappointed that day actually, and my friends were all asking me to be glad with what I've got. But I couldn't, because now I know there are people who'll get 4A's for A-levels, A's in Chinese and GP, >1400 for SAT and a Band 1 in PW! In other words, I've lost a possible advantage.

Anyway, I want to congratulate my friends who did well for PW... Good Job!

Back to current issues... Last Saturday I went to the Singapore Science Centre at Jurong East for a hostel activity... the Lord of The Rings exhibition (only venue in Asia!!)... the entrance fee was $16/= but the hostel subsidised $11/= for us. Rather interesting display... there were many props displayed and also costumes, armour, video clips showing how the movie (especially the special effects) was created etc.

Tang Ning was relatively more hardworking than usual from around Thursday to Saturday because his parents were staying in the hostel. Most of the JC China scholars in the hostel play quite a lot (computer games, etc.)... they used to do quite well but they are deteriorating. They're still doing well for Mathematics competitions but not so for studies... most teachers in my class are quite irritated by Tang Ning's behaviour of playing truant, sleeping in class etc... They might have been different had they been studying in HCJC or RJC...

Anyway, nothing much else has happened these few days except the terrible incident at Nicole Highway which has led to (so far) 2 deaths. Sad...

********

Beberapa hari ini Minh Huong muram aje. Dia kata bapa saudaranya meninggal dunia.... sedihnya... harap dia dapat menguatkan diri untuk menerima hakikat ini...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home