Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Nothing really interesting has happened these few days except that I've got all my results back.

The biggest shock to me concerning my MCT results would be my Chemistry marks. Though I got quite low (55%--C), it was better than what I expected (45%) and also a 1% improvement from last year...

Other than that, I got 70.5% for Further Maths which I'm really happy about because this is the first time I got an 'A' for Further Maths! Can't really say the same for Maths though...I got 71% which was lower than what I expected and is most likely a 'B'. For Physics I managed to get into the top 49 list in school, at number 30 with 78% (there were only 49 people who got A after moderation).

Another great thing that happened is that I got 58% for General Paper (4% increase--that's considered a lot for me)! Hopefully that can bag me a B3.

I think I'll be getting AABC+B3 for MCT, up from ABBC+B4 from last year's Promo. Yay!

Hmm...got a bit carried away there, but I like to write down achievements to motivate myself... it's quite effective!

The minor news: Went to Tampines' Subway last Friday for the Study group with Winnie, Cliffton and Jeffrey. I was fined $2 for coming late for choir on Saturday.

I feel so invigorated now. What better time to study? Ciao!
********
Eh! Sebelum saya terlupa, kali ini saya sepatutnya menulis 'blog' ni dalam Bahasa Melayu. Sayangnya, sudah tiada apa untuk ditulis... Tak apa, saya akan tulis esok! Nak cuba dalam Bahasa Cina juga... seperti apa yang Jeffrey sudah buat... Harap dengan cara ini tahap Bahasa Melayu (dan Bahasa Cina) saya tidak terus merosot! Kepada mereka yang tidak faham apa yang saya tuliskan, saya menyusun sepuluh jari meminta maaf... jangan bimbang, saya tidak akan menulis apa-apa yang mencemarkan nama anda atau memaki hamun anda, OK? Terima kasih terlebih dahulu... (saya akan menterjemahkan ayat-ayat ini esok, OK? hehe...)
********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home