Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The choir has had a combined practice with the ensemble for Magnificat, and we'll have 3 more combined practices, including today. Last combined practice we listened to a recorded version of Magnificat sung by the composer's own choir. Fabulous!

Went to CCC's performance after choir practice on Friday night. Both Desmond and Esther's acting were fabulous! I loved the second act.
Went out to Tampines at night on Saturday, watched Van Helsing. It was quite OK...

I think I did my first non-assisted pull-up yesterday night, but I struggled. I hope from now on I can train to be able to do at least 5 pull-ups!

Oh, got back F Maths Statistics test results already... got 21.5 out of 30, not too bad actually, considering I only studied for 1 hour the night before?

Mr. Chung wants us to sell all the concert tickets and we'll have to absorb all unsold ones (means we have to pay for the remaining tickets)... *sighz*... very desperate liao... I've only sold 6 out of 10 tickets and I've already subsidised $2 each for 4 people... But it's still quite useless... no one else seems to be interested. How??!! My money in the bank is barely enough and I'm still going for the Chinese Orchestra concert, another choir concert and probably Chamber Ensemble's concert. That adds up to roughly S$30. What if I can't sell the remaining tickets? That'll be S$48. Altogether $2X4 + $48 + $30 +2X$18 (school's miscellaneous fees)= $122... arggh!!! How about food, transport, etc.? Seems like I can only last to end of May...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home