Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Labour Day just passed a few days ago. Our hostel matron, Mr. Ng. decided to treat the hostel committee (that's including me) for lunch at the Tampines Safra Club. If I had to pay, it would've been $20++ or $30++ for the buffet lunch but all I had to pay was the taxi fare to the venue. Tried to eat as much as I could... there was sushi, cakes, desserts, fruits, fried stuff, pasta, dim sum, ice cream, satay and soup. Mr. Ng. also ordered 2 large bowls of Chili Crab for us... had quite a full-filling meal...haha... thank goodness I didn't vomit!

Anyway, a lot of movies are out in the cinemas now, but it's rather difficult to find time to watch (and my money's not getting more...). Kill Bill Vol. 2, Van Helsing, Dawn of the Dead etc.... *sighz*... I think I'll have to wait until the choir concert's over first. The Chinese Cultural Club will be having their annual drama performances this Friday and Saturday, and Wai Kit has already forced me to buy a ticket. I suppose I will be going to watch together with Winnie, Cliffton and Jeffrey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home