Thursday, May 06, 2004

Leslie told the choir the results of the sound checks. So I've failed... again. Last year I failed twice so I didn't get to perform during the Singapore Youth Festival competition. I can't help but feel disappointed... but at least I've tried... I think I've always gone 'sharp' but Desmond said I went flat in the beginning... So ironic... Just hope they won't kick me out of the concert...

Choir practices have become rather stressful to me these few days... I'm quite worried that I don't sing well enough... Cliffton thinks I'm fine... I don't know... Anyway, some miscommunication occured on Wednesday and the choir didn't get to practice with Chamber Ensemble... (I don't exactly know what happened, but I heard that the Chamber Ensemble conductor came to TJ... he wasn't supposed to, so I heard it was the teacher-in charge's fault)

Had 2 maths tests recently... one was on Statistics (Binomial, Poisson, Geometric Distribution and Continuous Random Variable), and the other one was Maths 'S' paper test on Calculus (Differentiation, Integration and Differential Equations)... Winnie skipped the maths 's' test... naughty...
Anyway, the Statistics one was OK but I got a few things messed up. The Maths 'S' one had 4 questions and we had to answer all in 1 hour. I actually could only think of ways to solve some of the questions in the last 20 minutes... so needless to say, I won't be doing very well. Hope I get at least 15/30...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home