Thursday, May 20, 2004

Masih ada 1 minggu lagi sebelum cuti sekolah bermula, dan saya sudah menanti-nantikan ketibaannya. Tapi cuti ini bukanlah cuti untuk berehat...saya akan cuba buat ulangkaji yang secukupnya untuk ujian bulan Jun yang akan datang.

********

These few days have been rather boring, but nevertheless, busy and replete with activities, tutorials etc. Some of my friends think that is contradicting, but to me it definitely is not. Ever since the choir concert ended last Saturday, I have been feeling bored (of my tutorials, lessons etc) and this is compounded my the fact that the holidays are just around the corner. At least I've realised this tendency of mine... trying to rectify the problem now...

The Year 2 choir members will still be involved in one more performance, which is the college day mini performance.

Had a Physics test this morning... it was quite OK but there was a lot of writing to do. Just managed to complete the paper so I had not enough time to edit some 'wierd' stuff that I wrote. Never got above 30/40 before so hope to get it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home