Saturday, May 22, 2004

These 2 days have been tiring...

I went to the gym after school on Thursday with Ching Mien. I hope this can become more routine. Mr. Alex Fun said that skinny people can build up muscle (or at least keep fit) by going to the gym 3 times a week. After that, we decided to go run the 2.4 L-route. We saw Yi Jian so we invited him to join us. In the end we ran the >5 km Titans route.

OK. Then the next day there was PE. Ran 3 rounds gate-to-gate route. My timing was terrible! (>14 min.) Afterwards did some push-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups (chin-ups).

=*=*=*=American Idol Final 3=*=*=*=
Yay!!! Yes!!! oh yes!!! Jasmine Trias is OUT!!!! Yes!!! She should have left LONG ago...she actually sang out of tune for her last song before she left...I was like *yucks!*... Anyway, shouldn't say too many bad things about her because my singing is not too good as well... I hope Fantasia will win!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home