Friday, July 09, 2004

Ay... saddening... I thought that I could get an 'A' for Physics. Now I know I'll not get. And I miss the mark by 1 mark! Guess that's the most frustrating part... Oh well, if everything goes well with F Maths, I'll get BBBC for this common test. For GP, I'm still as skeptical as ever...Mr. Peck (my GP tutor) told me that the essay question I chose was marked by Mrs. Lau, who is a Literature teacher (ARGH!!!X100). Nearly no hope of getting B3 or B4... *waiting for a miracle*...

Got my maths back... 70%...not good but I guess still OK... Have to try harder! I guess it's a 'B'. Got half of the FMaths paper back... I'm have the third highest mark and guess what? It's 26/50! The marks are like this... 48/50 (Anbu), 33/50(Widyson and Zong Yi), 26/50(me)... It was quite shocking loh... The teacher was commenting on the huge gaps of marks. He gave us back the papers by giving out the highest to lowest... I was wondering what happened to those top scorers like Yi Cheng, Brian, Gan Hong, Yadong and Hui Min.

This reminds me of something I wanted to say... Mrs. Kitty Tan ALWAYS reads out our marks before giving back our papers of assignments... She'll be like: "Aiyoh", "Not bad", "Never study lah" etc. If you think I'm disapproving of her manner, well, you'd be wrong. I support it (even though I'm the victim at times). It was the same during primary school(always) and in secondary school (sometimes). Always makes me see where I'm standing amongst my classmates and spurs me on...

I was lying down to rest yesterday after dinner and I fell asleep. Woke up around 2am... not a suitable time to study, I thought. So I was planning to wake up around 5am to do some homework that I was supposed to do the night before. Instead, I woke up around 6.40am and it was time to prepare for school already... *sighz*...

This incident sure won't happen again today... there's a 'Talentime' programme on tonight at the AHS hall (for hostel boarders only)... Sadly, there will be less than 10 participants. There will be 3 judges I think...Miss Ow is one of them, and guess what? I'm one of the judges too! Of all people they had to choose me! Ay... anyway, dunno who's the third judge yet.

Nothing left to crap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home