Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hmm... I've been reading Yi Jian's blog recently. Here's something he advises all bloggers:

"...You know what I think about blogs? I find blogs that describe every single inch of what I did today, or yesterday, or the day before, not so interesting. What's interesting is what one feels or thinks. I mean, c'mon, who wants to know what you ate for breakfast. Write about what counts, the interesting stuff..."

Hmm... first thing I must tell you all is that Yi Jian is a real thinker. Philosophical. And I guess that's what makes his personality and character so different from other people I've met in my life. I mean, there are people out there who are 17-18 years old but still (to me) act like a 12-year old. I guess once in a while everyone tends to become childlish or something but these people are like that 24-7. I dunno why I get irritated by these people though... maybe life has been too easy for them? Oh well...

Oh, by the way, Yi Jian's blog is http://thoughtstreak.sapphiresky.org/ Check it out...

Back to me... Post-JCT... I'm beginning to slack again, but I'm trying to recruit people to counter that by reminding me to go study. I should be drafting my final study plan for this year soon and hopefully, hopefully I can stick to it as much as I can.

One of the biggest hindrances to studying or doing revision effectively and efficiently must be DISTRACTION. The television was my bane in primary school and the computer in secondary school. These do distract me sometimes, but I realise LAZINESS is still the worst culprit of all. I have like 5 hours to study after dinner but I never fully utilise it. Of course, I don't mean spending all 5 hours goggling at my notes and tutorials. My attention wanders, but there is no physical object that distracts me; that's why I conclude that LAZINESS is making my grades drop.

I just don't feel like staying in my room sometimes... and I keep going to other people's room to talk to them... (and likely to distract them more or less)...

Going to Queensway later... the PE test is coming up and I need to buy new shoes...my shoes are disintegrating now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home