Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Well, quite a lot of things happened these few days, especially over the weekend...

Friday night I went for Tampines Junior College Chinese Department's performance at Tampines Junior College. The performances include some pieces by the Chinese Orchestra (which is definitely NOT as good as TJ's), 2 dramas (rather interesting, even though the stage was rather simplisctic), a martial arts performance and some song-singing (some were really good, but some just couldn't quite make it).

Saturday was supposed to be a rather free day except for the Bio students, who had to school to sit for a practical test. That explains why Jeffrey was grumpy when he was replying my SMSes...haha... anyway, I went out to meet him in Tampines to buy souvenirs for the choir juniors. I met Leslie first, who was waiting for Desmond. So in the end we all went together. We bought dog tags for the juniors (expensive!). Went to the venue of the junior treat senior session together... Ate and sang and played bridge... Around 11pm we (the seniors) received our gift from the juniors... so shocking! The guys got brassieres while the girls got panties (underwear)... Eewwwww... at least the girls can use their present... haha! I'm thinking of throwing it away...

Sunday came and my family was coming to visit me... Got a lot of supplements, haha... Went out to eat lunch at Seoul Garden. It was my sister's birthday by the way. Seoul Garden was not exactly a posh place to eat, but it was a new experience for my family anyway. That's one of the disadvantages of staying in BP... not much variety, unlike in KL or JB or S'pore. But BP is still a OK place to live in (at least there's not as many snatch thieves as JB)... 

OK, nothing much to write about now. I guess I'll have to read up on some current issues or stuff and comment on them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home