Thursday, August 26, 2004

I was rather pissed off yesterday after I came back from school...

It was raining on and off yesterday so I decided to go to the library to do some work first. Met with my classmates so I sat down with them. Then 'Anonymous (A)' asked me why I came, so I said it was raining outside. I started doing my work... 'A' couldn't solve a question, so he (I should say rather reluctantly) asked me how to solve it. When I did solve it, he (supposedly jokingly) said he HATED me. Why? Because I could solve the damn Physics question.

Then he couldn't do another Physics question. So he asked me again. I solved it after some time when I understood what was going on in the question, but I couldn't really explain it to him. (All this while, I had this feeling that he was reluctant to ask me.) Then Yi Cheng (my roommate) came, saw the question and figured out the solution in 10-20 seconds. Bit by bit (through asking questions), 'A' more or less understood. Fine. Then he said he wanted to KILL me and Yi Cheng and some other crap about why you all so clever and stuff. WHAT THE HELL? What's his problem?! You know what? If you hate me so much DON'T ASK ME!

When I decided to leave, my friends, knowing I cycled to school, asked me to take care. He said something under his breath and when I asked him "what", he just said "nothing". And he's like giggling and smilling while he says these things. Don't you know you'll hurt other people's feelings? And it's not like I'm the cleverest person in the world... why don't you go kill all those people you can't beat? I mean, grow up lah!

Oh well... just felt like venting my anger properly. And then again I'm being so kind not to use vulgarities and maintain his anonimity... Sad to say, it's not the first time I come upon people saying this ('you scholar mah, so clever!' etc.)...I know some people are just joking, but some people really go too far.

I want to thank those real friends of mine that I have made in Singapore for making my stay in Singapore much more pleasurable. You are my source of happiness and emotional support...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home