Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Time flies... the 5-day break is over! *sob*
I thought I could get some rest over these few days but it seems that I'm more tired now... I guess it was because I took part in many activities...

********************
Friday:
National day celebrations in the morning up till 10.00a.m. There was a group of Japanese and Taiwanese exchange students joining us. I brought my digital camera but I guess I didn't take many photos (or I forgot?). I will try to put up the photos ASAP. Anyway, the performances were not bad but the best part was that there was mass dance! Woohoo! Haven't danced in ages...

Had to rush to a 2-hours and a 1/2 Chemistry Practical after that... It may seem long but there just wasn't enough time to finish the 3 experiments and 2 planning questions!

Went to Bedok KFC for lunch. By this time, some unfortunate events have already took place, especially on Wai Kit... Went to Orchard after that. Bought tickets for the Russian Foreign Movie Vozvrashchenie (The Return) and then walked around a bit at The Heeren, Takashimaya (Kinokuniya!)...

The movie was... I don't know how to put it. It sucked I supposed (to me... most critics find it good!) but it was also intriguing ('cheem')... No wonder it was meant for mature audiences (mature not because it has obscene content but because of the need to decipher and interpret events etc.)

Came back to the hostel rather late. (Around 9pm?) Couldn't play badminton as the hall was used. I was trying to persuade Ching Mien to go with us (me, Yi Jian, Rohit) for the night cycling organised by Yong3 Jing4 (Mr. Yao). I made a very, very last minute decision in the end to go because I wanted to experience it.

I shan't write about the cycling trip now because it would be very tiring (it took up a full 4 pages of my diary!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home