Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Too busy to write blogs now, but I'll try to squeeze in a post or two once in a while.

Mrs Tan felt obliged to treat our class after we gave celebrated her birthday and gave her a card, a cake and a present. So, on Monday she treated us to the topless-5 offer at Swenson's at Marine Parade. Yay! My THIRD time eating it... haha... By right I should have tried every flavour, but this time our orders were random (too many people...individual orders would be too tedious and time-consuming)...

My revision is finally on track... Started my research and article-analysis for GP yesterday, and I'm learning vocabulary again... Doing many prelim papers from TJ and other JC's as well as Ten-Year-Series questions... Finally making progress!!!! At this rate, I believe the minimum grades of 1A and 3B's that I've set is achievable. Of course, I'll would love to get 4A's, but we have to be realistic, right? And it is quite obvious that Prelim Papers are harder (or much harder) than the actual 'A'-levels.

I've been bothered about something recently... Should I work in Singapore after the 'A'-levels? I definitely can earn more, provided I get a nice, cheap place to stay. I think I'll just have to wait after the MOE briefing next week to decide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home