Monday, September 06, 2004

Dear all... I don't have time to post anything much! SORRY!!!!!!

Oh, another reason why is because I haven't been going to school these days (study leave mah), so no computers to use. Hostel computers can't be called computers... they're usually VERY SLOW, and there's something wrong somewhere inside them....

Just wanted to mention a few interesting things...
I locked myself out of my room! Haha... couldn't get the keys from my roommate as he is back in Negeri Sembilan... In the end, I had to climb out from Christian Julian Hariyanto's room and climb in from my window... Quite dangerous actually, could have fallen 1 storey onto hard ground if I was not careful... Quite embarassing also, had to make sure very few people could see what I did... I had to push quite hard on the window pane, which was quite painful (window PANE=PAIN)...haha.... but I succeeded!

Oh, have I mentioned this? D.S.S. moved in about 2 weeks ago... Now he can spend more time with his girlfriend, haha....

Went for the ASEAN briefing the day before Physics Practical test. It was about obtaining the air ticket home (doesn't apply to West Malaysia) and the procedures to get a 'work permit' in Singapore (quite complicated!... but I'm still quite interested)...

Physics Prac was actually quite easily done... however, the results I obtain may not be accurate... many people got different values for some calculations (rather huge margins too!)...

Hmm... I've still been thinking of scholarships, especially those on offer to Germany. Wouldn't it be nice for me to fulfill my dream of studying there? But of course, there's the bond and citizenship thingy... Ay.... How? I think I'll just think of these after the prelims or A-levels.... The probability that I would have to stay in Singapore to study at either NUS or NTU is 90+% I guess....

I've really been trying to focus on doing my revision these few days, but most of the guys are so apathetic... Never have I seen them more zealous to play Bridge and computer games... Urgh... It's just soooooo ironic... And it's not the first time. It has been like this for quite some time.... People just get distracted so easily during exam periods...

Got to go now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home