Monday, October 11, 2004

The first ever Malaysian Idol is born! It was won by Jaclyn Victor from Kepong, KL. I'm rather happy because racial issues were put aside (she's an Indian)... she won 76% of total votes. The runner-up was Dinah from JB (Malay).... sadly, her performance was not good and the difference in standard was obvious. Haha... it was difficult to get TV3 on the hostel TV... we were staring at a flickering, sometimes black-and-white screen. Check out http://www.malaysianidol.com.my , OK?

Woohoo! Went swimming again last Saturday... Met with the guys from 05/03 (Desmond's / Kok Vui's class). Fuda, Andy and Widyson came. The hostelites: Me, Yi Cheng, Ching Mien, Wai Kit, Eric. Still trying to help Ching Mien stay afloat and swim.... he's still sinking. I dunno what can I do to help, but I think the problem is his coordination... Maybe he should learn from Marcus (who now swims in the deep pool with us).

Well, I wanted to write that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to follow my schedule, but I've realised that it is FEASIBLE, though it would mean I would feel a bit sick at the end of the day due to all the writing and thinking while sitting stationary at my desk. That's why I'll still be exercising regularly...

Hmm... still haven't got to watch 'Sepet' yet... I wonder if I'll ever watch it. If I'm going then it has to be today... should call someone along....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home