Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ke Yeng (a Malaysian scholar who stayed in TJ for the first 3 months, now in SAJC) called me up yesterday. We discussed about some things and we decided to meet each other this Friday at Bugis. He helped me to get accustomed when I just arrived here, as he knew Singapore better than I did (He's from JB). Haha... actually I can't believe that we're still in contact after sooooo long. I've not heard from Kun Yang (a Malaysian scholar who left TJ before Year 1's JCT because he choose to take up the JPA scholarships to study medicine in UK) for a long, long time. Try to call the other guys to go along, but it's not quite likely that they would want to go...

I've given up on watching 'Sepet' because I'm going to watch 'Les Choristes' at Cineleisure with Winnie, Jeff and Cliff and it would be sufficient to burn a hole i my pocket already...

Hmm... Ching Mien, Wai Kit, me and the others have yet to finalise our year-end trip around Malaysia.... We would surely be going to Penang and KL, but other places like Langkawi, Genting etc. are not finalised... Should we discuss before the A-levels? I don't know... We plan to celebrate Christmas in Penang.... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home