Friday, October 15, 2004

Woohoo! I got Merit for Mathematics 'S' Paper... Haha... although only 36%... I'm sooooo glad..... I actually thought I would've failed (unclassified)..... Winnie also got Merit, so she has to stay true to her word now, cannot drop 'S' paper!!!!

Anyway, I received a letter from International University Bremen (in Germany)... They have courses that I'm interested in (unlike the many other letters I've received, asking me to study FINE ARTS and the like). The entry requirements are also higher than the other institutions that have sent me letters, which is getting 600 Verbal (I barely qualify--630) and 700 Maths for SAT. Unfortunately, I don't think it is a government-sponsored University... They estimate an annual living fee (including tuition fees etc.) of about 24,000 Euros (Around 92,000 Ringgit?)... Too bad... Of course, there are financial assisting programmes etc. but I'm still a bit sceptical...

Oh, one more thing... Singapore Idol yesterday sucked! I was like Eww...... all the way.... until Taufik of course, who (once again) did a marvellous job! Jerry Ong is still like usual (terrible), and there's a huge group of blind believers supporting him, oblivious of the painful truth that he just can't sing! Christopher is turning from bad to worse... from what I noticed, he always picks songs that are challenging with lots of high notes, but in the end, he just can't handle them nicely (unlike Taufik). Oooh... and Sylvester forgot his lyrics! Olinda still doesn't want to wear a dress yet (Quote: " I'm trying to get in touch with my feminine side..."). The rest were just average.... Taufik rocks!!!!!

OK, got to go to Bugis now... tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home