Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ay... Maths 'S' just over... I wanted to write about some other stuff but I forgot my 'list' and I'm lazy to think what I wrote down... so I'll have to comment on Maths 'S' and that's it.

Maths 'S' ... It was DEFINITELY easier than Prelims, and that is both advantageous and disadvantageous, because you'll be able to solve more questions and get more marks but others might do so better than you. In other words, to get my 'Merit' I'll have to hope that there were many people out there, especially from the lower JC's, who CAN'T do most questions or DON'T have enough time, because I didn't have enough time! Not much 'cushion effect' this time I think.(A bit evil here...) 3 hours again! Not enough to do 7 questions lah! Wah.... I've counted and I think I can only get around 52%~58% (compared to 36% for prelims)... I don't know if it's got enough for an A-level merit, but by the prelim scale, I'll be comfortably getting a Merit and possibly Distinction.... how?? Have to wait >3 months!

Argh.... got to study others now. No time to dwell on a errors in previous papers... Wish me luck for tomorrow! I'll wish all you suffering poor souls out there too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home