Thursday, November 18, 2004

Don't want to spend a lot of time here. Just to give some comments on the exams...

Chem paper 2: Hmm... moderately difficult for me.... I realised there are more and more questions that require knowledge of application rather than pure calculations and memory work. And for paper 2 this year, Cambridge seems to love 'melting' and 'boiling'...

Next would be today's Physics Paper1 and 2. Paper 1 was rather easy compared to internal school exams. I'm actually confident of scoring 28/30~30/30... haha.... but anyway, Paper 2 was a bit of a struggle. There were again stuff that require more thinking, and the last question (Data Analysis) was my bane. Just couldn't understand the questions well enough to know what answers I'm giving, especially the calculations. And I suppose I'll lose around 10~12 marks out of 20 for this one. Hmm... MUST do better for Paper 3 then!

Tomorrow's a 'Heavy' day... Further Maths Paper 1 ('Heavy') + Chemistry Paper 1 ('Relatively lighter')... Wish me luck! or rather a clear mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home