Thursday, November 04, 2004

Hm... General Paper just over.... Not very confident of my Paper 1, but quite confident of my Paper 2. A1 or A2 still possible!!!! Well, even if it wasn't I'll still say that coz I'm like that loh.... last time PMR and SPM also like that... I remember my mother was worried for me the day before I got my PMR results (Me:"I'll get 8A's! Don't worry, I'll surely get 8A's Mommy! etc.). Haha... that's just me lah.... my parents don't force me (much)...

Anyway, one day we were quite hungry so we went down to the Simpang Bedok 'Mamak' stall for some food. We made the grave mistake of not signing out. When we came back we were talking loudly and laughing etc. at Eric's room until 1 a.m., and that is when Mr. Ng (hostel manager) came to reprimand us...(scold, scold...). We all had to write an apology letter and promise not to break hostel rules again.

Oh! Something interesting yesterday... Mdm Tan (the Kind hostel matron) gave each JC2 student 2 durian puffs from Kallang. Hmm.... I ate one.... haha..... haven't taken so much durian since 1988! Haha.... it's because after coming back from US my tastebuds changed... But you know, I actually like the aroma and also like to open durians.... I'm not quite sure if I like EATing them, but I'll try! After all, durian+curry+mamak stalls maketh a Malaysian (feel free to tell me what I missed)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home