Friday, November 19, 2004

I have slightly more time to blog today....

The hostel is having its renovation and white-washing now... I just don't get Mr. Ng sometimes... why choose this period when people are right in the middle of their 'A'-levels? So noisy + smell of paint + dust!

My next paper will be later this afternoon (Chem Paper 1), so I'm not going back to the hostel for lunch. Further Mathematics Paper 1 just over.... it was actually more do-able than I at first thought, but still there was one entire question I couldn't do...well, not exactly: I guess I can get 1/7 for that...haha... actually I couldn't do it at first and I skipped it and I was on the right train of thought when I attempted it again but... "Time's up! No more writing! Please remain silent as...."*sigh*.... I need 4 hours to do F maths better... 3 hours is not enough! I would love an 'A' but I expect a 'B' lah....still have to see Paper 2...

"SUPER-HEAVY" day hasn't come yet... It'll be next Wednesday.... F Maths Paper 2 (Mechanics + eww...Statistics) + Physics Paper 3...

After chem I'll have to revise for Maths 'S' Paper....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home