Thursday, November 25, 2004

Yay! Core 'A'-level papers are over! Only got Physics 'S' left...

But sadly, I think I can't achieve my dream of 4A's anymore, especially after yesterday's F Maths that left me very very demoralised... felt like crying... but what's the use? I can only HOPE for a 'B'. These few days of exams have more or less been a series of unfortunate events because I kept choosing questions that were difficult when actually there were much easier questions! Sigh.....Well, at least I have Physics and Maths to console me....

I really feel pity for this friend of mine who couldn't finish his Physics paper, and why? Because he did all 6 core questions when you're only supposed to do 4 out of 6! So sad... and I heard it's the second time he did it...

OK, let's talk about something else. Vi was walking in Orchard one day, and some people approached him and asked him what he would buy for his girlfriend (if he had one) for Christmas. He said a pretty wallet. And they asked him how much. He said S$30. Nguyen actually bought the magazine 'Seventeen' and we saw his face in there. The magazine quoted Vi: "I'd spend $80, on a pretty wallet maybe?" What the hell? They added S$50!

Anyway, last weekend we had dinner at Fengshan (Block 85) but with a twist. Because it was likely to be the last time we would eat there as JC2 students, we ordered sting ray and a 'lala substitute' (don't know what's it called). I haven't eaten spicy food for some time, so the sting ray was soooooo pedas! Oh btw, I was sharing one sting ray with Eric and Wai Kit. Wai Kit had diarrhea the next morning. He always has diarrhea when he eats spicy stuff, but he still likes it (eating spicy food I mean)!

Not much time left for me in Singapore this year. Not much money left too. I want to spend some money on going out these few days but it seems as if I would then have to convert my Malaysian Ringgit in Singapore Dollar, which I'm rather reluctant to do because the Ringgit is low now and after it depegs or changes its peg value it will rise!

Aiyah, actually don't know what plans the guys have in mind for these last few days... I'm quite sure that we'll be going to Orchard.... then I can buy 2 books that I want. One of them is the the Douglas Adams series to the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and the other would be Sidney Sheldon's "Are you afraid of the dark?". (Geat, if you're reading this, please SMS me if you're buying or already bought one of these)

Most of the PRC students are leaving now... most of the ASEAN juniors (TPJC ones) have gone back too, including Julian who left 2 days ago.

That's about all I've got to say... I'll be leaving soon as well, have to discuss my plans with my parents soon... Do I have to end this blog? Coz soon I won't be a Malaysian blogging in Singapore anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home