Friday, November 26, 2004

YES! THE GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (A-LEVEL) IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!

And I'm quite happy too today! Physics 'S' was easier than I thought. So a Merit is almost a certainty. Just hope that I can get that Distinction. Hmm... actually many people thought the paper was OK also...

Something happened recently and I just have to say this : Life is precious and life is uncertain... You'd never know what may happen... Don't take your loved ones and friends for granted, OK? I'll have to visit my grandmother when I go back to Malaysia...

Ching Mien can't attend church this Sunday, but I promised him I'd go on 28th Nov many, many weeks ago... So I'm still going. Just want to know how it's like and how sermons etc. are conducted etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home