Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hey hey! I'm back in Malaysia!

Anyway, I'm thinking of not changing my blog address but change the tagline beneath it soon, to address the real-life situation. Haha...

Many of my Singaporean friends have travelled or are going to travel overseas. 2 of my friends went to Korea, and Winnie is in Taiwan. So lucky! Haha... Nevermind, I'm satisfied enough that I got the chance to visit Europe last year.

Oh! I want to thank Jeffrey and Family for being such kind hosts to me during my brief stay there. I enjoyed your mum's cooking Jeff! Please tell her that and also that I think I am no more allergic to prawns because I've got no rashes whatsoever after eating them! I started noticing my allergy to prawns were diminishing about 3 months ago. Yay! Now I can eat my favourite food without worrying!

Oh, and to all my friends out there who want to contact me, my new M'sian HP no. is
016-7428759. Those in S'pore might have to add a +6 in front I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home