Friday, December 17, 2004

I haven't blogged these few days not because I couldn't but there was simply nothing for me to blog about!

I’ve realized that in some ways I’m a perfectionist.
I want things to be in order; like when I arrange furniture in my living room, I tend to arrange them with respect to the lines that form grids on the tile floor.
The fictional character Hercule Poirot is worst than me because he wants things to be symmetrical.

I’m saying this here to vent my frustration because I’ve so far failed to keep my house tidy. What makes things worst is that some of my ASEAN friends might pay a visit to Batu Pahat in January. How can I let them see the mess I’m living in? Argh!!!!

I’m also trying to strengthen myself physically and mentally......it’s going to be rather tough though… I jogged 5 rounds + did 20 push-ups + did 20 dips only 2 days ago, and yesterday I awoke with a sore body! Aiyoh… must exercise more often! But the worst part is, there’s no place nearby for me to do pull-ups! Argh!!!! How?!?!

Got a list of books to read too… “Living Without Procrastination”, “Unlimited Power”, “To Kill a Mockingbird” etc…. I guess it’s going to be quite a busy holiday for me… and I’m not even working yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home