Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!! Especially to all my Christian friends out there!

The Christmas 'feel' is not really noticeable here, but I just went past the largest church in BP around 9.00pm yesterday, and it was packed! Children were performing on an outdoor stage... they were playing traditional Chinese songs in the background, so I assume that the church is mainly a Chinese congregation. I've got some gift vouchers to give to my parents and brother. Sorry, no presents for my 2 sisters!

Anyway, my mother is thinking of replacing some of the 'obsolete' furniture in our house... I cannot help but rejoice! Finally! There is a substantial move towards tidying up the house!

I can't help it! I keep procrastinating things! Now i'm in a rush to settle stuff for my Malaysian trip... got to help the guys check up on the bus fees and schedule, and also got to clean up the house, got to get a taxi to KL for myself, and I've got to open a new back account (+ get an ATM card!)... rush, rush, rush!!!!!! Ah... I'm worrying to much lah. Ignore what I wrote...

Oh! Another thing... I just saw Happy Tree Friends on the MTV Channel! They said it was a Christmas Special! Omigosh! That's terrible! Why is the world becoming so sadistic? To those who don't know what I'm talking about, ignorance is bliss!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home