Monday, December 20, 2004

My brother normally comes back to the house during the weekends only. The rest of the week he stays at this shared house in Parit Raja (direct translation: King's Drain). So last weekend he came back and suggested we go 'climb' the Minyak Beku Hill. Minyak Beku by the way is this small village along the way from Batu Pahat to the seashore, and it's direct translation would be 'solidified oil'. Haha...

Anyway, it's been quite long since I climbed that hill, so I agreed loh... Actually it's not climbing lah, just walking up this road that leads to a transmission tower. It's all forest around so it's quite nice... being near to nature... I didn't jog once in a while like last time; I merely walked all the way up. I was thinking of bringing the guys here when they visit my place but I'm worried for Yi Cheng... *sighz*...really don't know where to bring them....

Pratised driving today... haha.... automatic gear driving is sooooo much easier!!!! But still need more practice...

Before eating dinner outside we went to Tasik Y first under my request. The lake is named so after it's shape which is like a 'Y'. But the Chinese call it lian2 hua1 chi2 (Lotus Lake), for whatever reason... it make sense now that they've actually planted lotus plants, but why was it named so before that? Dunno.... I wanted to come here because here is the only place I know where I can do pull-ups! Anyway, i fared quite badly... did only 9 (not continuously, OK!)...

Have a lot of things to do during this holiday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home