Friday, December 31, 2004

Opened an account a few days ago, and I've also got an ATM card... now it'll be easier for me to get money when I travel around Malaysia...

I guess I'm going to go to Klang first before I go over to meet Eric in Bukit Jalil...but got some complications lah.... ay... hopefully I can solve them soon.... Wanna visit my grandmother...haven't seen her in ages! Hope she remembers me...her memory is failing her... I guess I should bring some photos along...

Yippie! Went out to watch a movie with friends on Wednesday... "功夫" directed by 周星驰... haha... funny show (as usual)... I watched for free too! Haha... b'coz it was Wong Wai Kit's birthday (not to be confused with Soo Wai Kit)... but I treated him some popcorn and a drink lah... haha... if not I'll feel very guilty...

Oh, I was also lamenting to my friends that I couldn't find the comic 'Deathnote' (死亡笔记), and it was such a coincidence that one of my friends wanted to return the set of comics to a friend, so I borrowed it first! Haha! So happy!!!!

(sadly) I'm not going to be able to clear my house before my friends come, so I'll just have to arrange the obsolete furniture and stuff as well as possible... *sighz*... my mother doesn't have time to see new furniture... and she's taken ill... hope she recovers soon... I'm being affected slightly too...

Gonna get my hair cut tomorrow... hope it will be cool!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home