Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ok... I've calmed down now...

Received a number of "Happy Birthday's " from my friends in Malaysia and Singapore (and Brunei)... haha... even those that I've neglected most of the time... Thanks so much guys...

Anyway, I got a birthday card from my sister. It was not the homemade type but rather bought from a shop--which is what I prefer... haha... My brother gave me this nice blue cushion with an 'Aquarius' motif on it, and also a nice cute soft-toy puppie! Haha... I'll try to put a photo of it online one day...

Saw an albino lizard 2 days ago... freaky... looked liked a ghost, especially because it was 1am in the morning and I was fixing myself a drink... Forgot what causes albinism... something to do with the genes of course, but what? Gene mutation or the usual dominant-reccessive thingy? Haha...

Chinese new year is approaching, so I'm trying to tidy up the house and I'll be helping with some painting too... got some of the old furniture thrown...

Dengue fever is getting Malaysians all panicking now... But it is also their fault that mosquitoes are omnipresent. I mean, just take a look at those drains! Filled with stagnant water, rubbish and some have small islands of vegetation... Eww... but that's Malaysia lah... Still, I might be cleaning up the drain in front and behind of my house (not that it's of much use, but at least I'll feel better...). Where's the gotong-royong spirit gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home