Wednesday, January 19, 2005

OK... the trip has ended about 2 + days ago, but I've not really got the mood to do stuff yet... So I'm too lazy to blog about the trip...yet. Let's just say we all went to a lot of places and ate a lot...

Anyway, I'll just blog on some lighter stuff... American Idol! Haha... Washington D.C. is the first station. This year's competition is a bit different because they have guest judges in each station. Today's was Mike McGrawth or something like that... I just know that he's the lead singer for the band Sugar Ray (I love their songs!)... apart from that, everthing else is about the same... many people who are oblivious to their horrendous singing voices and think they are the next American Idol... but it is these people that make the show interesting as well... haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home