Monday, January 03, 2005

Well, it turns out that I'm not going to Klang first... I'm going straight to Bukit Jalil by taxi.

Got a new haircut, but I've realised that it's not that new actually... I've had a similar haircut roughly 2 years ago. Oh well, I guess I can't go to my old hairdresser's anymore coz she doesn't have the kind of hairstyle I want in her catalog... My hair is definitely SHORT now...

Went to a Malay wedding on Saturday. I represented my mom, who wouldn't be able to eat the spicy food provided. The best thing about it was that it was held in Kluang (some 54 km away from BP), so I was able to see how to get to the bus station from the train station. That's part of the transport that I'm in charge of. Kluang's development seems better than BP's, even though BP's population is likely to be higher. Where's the investment and development in BP?!

Might not be blogging for some time as I'll be travelling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home