Monday, January 31, 2005

Yippie! Painted a room for the first time... my 2 sister's future sleeping room actually... Not the colour that they hoped it to be though (pink) ... it's more like turquoise...

Nowadays my life is getting soooo routine that small changes in my schedule make me soooo happy... *sigh...

Sending out all my CNY letters soon... didn't realise that it's soooo near CNY, so I forgot that they'll be a HUGE pile up of CNY letters... I really hope the post service is super efficient so that all my letters get to their respective areas in time...

Anyway, I'll be buying new clothes tomorrow! Yippie! Unfortunately though, Batu Pahat lacks some variety... Sometimes I just can't find the type of clothing I want... And there's no Starbucks here! (what to do... how many people would actually dare to spend RM10+ on a cup of coffee? Just go to the Kopitiam lah!) So Klang Valley people (and Singaporeans) should really count their blessings! (Yes you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home