Thursday, March 10, 2005

I've been pondering over my results these few days... wonder if it is good enough for a scholarship? There are tens of scholarships in Singapore that I can apply for, but they all require me to be a Singapore citizen.... *sigh*....

Anyway, I've been looking up information about universities in Melbourne these few days... I have an uncle staying there and it might be 'convenient' for me to maybe stay over at his house... haha... but anyway, from what I've researched, the admission period has already ended long ago and some courses don't have a second intake. Plus, their scholarships are too meagre and unattractive + I don't come from a filthy rich family, so it's almost a NO to Australia.

So that leaves me with ASEAN (or Nanyang) Scholarships...

I have to say I'm in a total mess now... my mind is so messed up and confused by all the courses and stuff I can't concentrate!...

end of blogging today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home