Sunday, March 27, 2005

Well, I've bought a guitar... finally! Yippie! I bought an "unknown brand" guitar which is so-so for RM280. I think I was in a rush to get a guitar and that caused some judgement error... but that aside, gotta start learning fast!

My brother told me a great site to find Chinese/Cantonese mp3's! The web add is http://mp3.baidu.com/

Got a new haircut a few days ago. Haha... needs to be kept by hairspray to look nice. Not very used to it lar... Coz it makes my hair a bit dry... This all thanks to Wai Kit loh (not Soo Wai Kit lah... Wong Wai Kit). I asked him to 介绍 me a good hairdresser one... He says he's going to bring me to do a facial one of these days... Haha...

Gotta bulk up fast (in 3 months) if I'm gonna look any different to my Singaporean friends... haha... not that they are forcing me to do that, but I'm just trying to set a target. And besides, Jeffrey's mom commented that since my Singaporean counterparts are undergoing rigorous army training, shouldn't I be working out too? I guess I have to agree... long live the Kiasu spirit! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home