Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Went out with some friends yesterday to The Summit. We played 2 rounds of bowling, and I fared terribly! Dunno what's the problem...the balls just seem to slip off my fingers prematurely...I couldn't even score 100...

Anyway, I feel great because I haven't had much chances to go out with my friends here back in Batu Pahat... everyone working and stuff... I wanted to watch a movie but most of my friends were not very interested (no money ar... etc.), so I didn't get to watch loh...

Concerning movies, there are 2 movies that I've watched in the last 5 months or so that I totally adore... 'Sepet' and 'Turn Left, Turn Right'《向左走,向右走》. 'Sepet' is a Malaysian-made movie, and the word 'sepet' is used to describe 'eyes that are like slits'. I watched 'Sepet' in Singapore last year, and only now is it showing in Malaysia! I watched 'Turn Left, Turn Right' in my relative's house in Klang... it's really a very lovely story...

他们彼此深信,
是瞬间并发的热情让他们相遇,
这样的确定是美丽的,
但变换无常更为美丽.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home