Thursday, April 21, 2005

Got a letter from NTU yesterday afternoon. It said:"Congratulations on your gaining admission to the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) NTU. As a valuable addition to our MAE family......

Ok, basically they are inviting me to attend this High-Tea and Information Sharing Session at Grand Hyatt Hotel. How can I refuse? Haha... Got to "korek" (dig) out information from them. Have to be "was-was" (careful) because I must make sure their degree will be acknowledged by most companies and also because if I join them, I'll be the first batch of Aerospace Engineer Graduates from NTU. So there are pros and cons.

So I guess I'll have to go to Singapore earlier. Oh well, that's fine, as long as the hostel master allows me to stay an extra night. I found out from Minh Huong that our TJC junior's junior ASEAN scholars are not staying in Anglican House. *sigh* Don't get to meet them then. I guess AH will be meant for Tampines Junior College scholars from this year onwards... She also told me, Mr. Ng is giving us our meals refund (which amount to around S$40!). Yay!!! She'll be visiting JB and KL in May; don't get to join her i guess. And another thing is that she said no one told her about TJ Alumni Choir, and she's sad because she would've liked to join but it's too late now...

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. So he has retired liao. *sigh* Everyone is getting older now. Time flies so quickly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home