Friday, April 15, 2005

I've just added a new web link. I named it "Learn Stuff". It's actually "Tutorial Guide" ( http://www.tutorialguide.net/ ). Rather interesting site... you can learn many diverse things there, like basic photography, playing pool for starters, learning simple German etc. Of course, as it is online, no one can be there to direct you lah; but nevertheless, I believe this is a good site learn the rudimentary skills. Check it out!

Other stuff...
American Idol.... Nadia Turner is out. I used to support her, but now I'm supporting Constantine instead. He's astonishing!

My dad's going to retire soon... wah... But he's going to continue working anyway...

Called Mr. Ng (hostel matron) yesterday concerning our bikes. He said that he was going to remove the iron bar, and he said we took things for granted... ...then he said he should charge us S$10 for each month we've left them there (It's always about money for him leh...). Oh well, anyway, me and OCM going down to S'pore on 24th this month. Probably gonna donate the bikes to the church, if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home