Monday, April 11, 2005

My whole family got sick 1~2 days ago. We either had headaches, fever, stomachaches or soreness all over. We still don't know what's the cause... but we believe it was more or less some form of food poisoning. By today everyone is OK already... thank goodness...

Lots of things to complain about... but I'm mainly disappointed by Syarikat Air Johor (Johor Water Company). We have had no water on and off for more than a week already. I dunno what in the world could have caused this. And strangely, it has been raining a lot recently. What an irony, seeing lots of water outside and no water inside.

Mosquitoes are dominating the house!!! We have no idea what to do! They seem to be immune of mosquito coils and they are omnipresent in the house, 24/7! Gosh... dunno how long it'll last...

Received an SMS from Ching Mien informing that Chen Hoay told him that Mr. Ng (hostel matron) is going to 'remove' our bicycles. Hm... I guess that means that I'll be making a trip down to Singapore soon (1~2 weeks time). My embarkation/disembarkation card expires end of this month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home