Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Went to climb Bukit Banang today with Theng Wei, Kok Hou, Joon Huan and Poh Sin. We reached the top really fast. Must be because we kept talking while we were walking. Haha... anyway, I brought my digital camera along so i shot a few photos of us on top of the hill (see Photos!--Meeting with Old Friends).

Next...

****American Idol****
This week's theme was "A song from the year you were born". Nadia Turner was my favourite, but she didn't do well this time. Hm... Vonzell did a good performance with "Let's Hear It From The Boys". She got the whole crowd like moving! Haha... but actually, the best was Constantine. Definitely. He sang this cool song by Queen called "Bohemian Rhapsody". I've heard it before and he definitely did the song justice. I mean, hear it from the notorious Simon Cowell himself: "Astonishing!". Can you believe that!

I hope Constantine wins! Rock on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home