Thursday, May 19, 2005

After reading my previous post, I've decided to cut things shorter. Ok then...

####Friday####(con't)
Well, we got off the bus at the wrong place (again... happened before during JC). Anyway, we weren't very late lah... In fact, we had to wait for the doors to open and it was getting very hot at the reception area.

The concert was OK. Can't comment too much or this blog entry will get too long. I found the song Bin-nam-ma interesting though... It was written by Alberto Grau (who wrote "Kasar Mie La Gaji"...*shivers* don't remind me of this song...). The Alumni choir didn't do very well unfortunately, but then again, it's good to see them. The Musical Medley part was formed from songs from West Side Story, Miss Saigon and The Phantom of the Opera.

Went to eat at Newton circus after congratulating the juniors and meeting up with old choir-mates. Went back by cab.

####Saturday####
Woke up rather late. Had lunch with Vi and KV at Jurong Point (um... the food wasn't so nice...). Haha... we saw 钟琴! She's a Singapore TV actress cum host, and she was wearing these "angel wings" for this programme called 缘来是你. Went to meet up Jeffrey and Winnie after lunch. We had coffee at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Suntec. Jeffrey had to leave so I had to teman(accompany) Winnie...haha... actually she teman me to Kino to buy a book (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), then I teman her to eat at The Coffee Club.

After that I went to meet up with KV, Vi and Minh Huong, except that they would be late. So I read the first few pages of my new book at Clementi while waiting for them. KV told me he would come later, so the rest of us went to look for a place to eat... which in the end was decided to be Pizza Hut. So much for me saying I wanted to save some money. Well, anyway, KV came finally and he was fed up about 2 PRCs that blocked his way in the MRT station... haha... We talked and talked... then we went to play pool. Yippie! I'm improving!!! Haha...

####Sunday####
Woke up rather early. Went straight back to Malaysia. Only dad was at home, because mom and my 2 sisters had gone to Sunway Petting Zoo. Nothing much to say. Packed up at night because I was going to Melaka the following day with dad.

####Monday####
Dad was going to Melaka to check in on his students that were serving their industrial attachments there. Century Mahkota Hotel's check-in time was 1pm~2pm and when we reached Melaka it was too early, but my dad had to visit his student, so he left me (all alone) at Mahkota Parade.

We checked in around 1-something pm. I mostly stayed in the hotel room and I slept the afternoon away... muahahaha. Had Ikan Bakar, Fried Squid and Sepahat for dinner...

####Tuesday####
will continue later~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home