Monday, May 09, 2005

This is a melancholic post.

The following is a conversation on MSN messenger:
Me: but I didn't get the letter.........
Friend: hmm... dun be sad if i tell you this
Me (sees it coming):only 4A ppl get?
Friend: yeah... for pure science students... onli 4 A ppl get the letter
Me: okie

So that's it. I'm not going to TJC on College Day. I'm really depressed right now. Sad but what to do? It's all my own fault. Of course I could've gotten 4As. I know my capabilities, and the teachers in school were great. But I was somehow complacent nearing the A levels. Why? I will never know.

I took College Day for granted. That's a terrible mistake. The higher you put your hopes on something, the greater your disappointment will be when you don't get it. A fact of life. But I guess I deserve this. You reap what you sow you know...

I dunno what else to say. Just really really depressed... should be better in a few days time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home